Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ricerca del Simionis a Roma. Looking for Simionis in Rome.

My husband/marito*, Rick, and I almost booked a trip to Rome for August. There were great airfare sales last week. It still could happen, but it got me to thinking. Do we have any Simionis in Rome? I don't think I've found any, yet there are several people from Rome who have looked at this blog (according to the "map of recent visitors" history).

If you haven't already clicked on that world map (along the right-hand side of the blog), try it. You will get a larger view and be able to see places around the world where people have taken a look at what we are doing here.

So, if you are a Simioni, or descendant, in Roma, click on "comments" below to reply, or, send me an email at usanancy@gmail.com

*in preparation for our May 2010 trip to italia, Rick and I are studying the language of the "Eternal City" and the beautiful country. It has been both frustrating and fun! Is "Ricerca del Simionis a Roma" correct?
*may be going to Rome in early December now, to celebrate Rick's 60th birthday -- the airfares are still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.