I have not been able to keep up with ALL the Simionis I have met online, nor blogged about them, so I thought I'd quickly post the names of those I have connected with so far. My spreadsheet of names keeps growing. On it I have tried to add a column of ancestors/relatives names anyone has mentioned so that if we are looking for a connection we might find the name.
Other than finding families #3 and 7 are cousins, we have found no direct relations... but we will continue searching as everyone's ancestors lead back to Veneto area of Italy.
What started as our own family tree has turned into a Family Forest!
Here are the families I have to this date added to my spreadsheet:
Other than finding families #3 and 7 are cousins, we have found no direct relations... but we will continue searching as everyone's ancestors lead back to Veneto area of Italy.
What started as our own family tree has turned into a Family Forest!
Here are the families I have to this date added to my spreadsheet:
1 Stephen, Tania Canada (who started "Simionis of the World" on Facebook.)
2 Rick, Nancy, Julian USA
3/7 Lucas, Massimiliano, Cristian Italy
3/7 Sergio (Lucas' cousin) Italy
4 Cris, Bruno Brazil
5 Francesca Italy
6 Jack Canada
7/3 Silvia Italy (cousin to #3)
8 Sandra USA
9 Roberto, & family, Giulia, Ugo, et al Italy
10 Rick (the younger) Canada
11 Marco (#1) France
12 Mattia, Elisa Italy
13 Robbie, Natalie Australia
14 Christian France
15 Isabelle Canada
16 Natalino Italy
17 Gaby Sartore Argentina
18 Robb Foust USA
19 Cherie Simioni Westergarrd USA
20 Carlo Alberto Italy
21 Alison Canada
22 Stefano Italy
23 Francesco Italy
24 Richard V., USA
25 Francesco Italy
26 Sara Australia
27 Emanuele Italy (who started the italiani "Simionis in the World" on Facebook.)
28 Barbara Italy
29
30 Federica, Andrea, Enrico Baku Italy
31 Lorena Italy
32 Michael (1) Australia
33 Michael (2) Canada
34 Daniele Ireland
35 Lisa Canada
36 Sofia Argentina
37 Cesare Brazil
38 AnnaMhharia USA
39 Viviana Italy
40 Julie Belgium
41 Nicholas Uruguay
42 Narciso England & S. Africa
43 Sylvia USA
later additions:
31 Lorena Italy
34 Daniele Ireland
44 Gina Canada
45 Paolo Italy
46 Andrea Italy
47 Daniela Italy
48 Manuela Italy
49 Luca, Paola (#1) Cittadella, Italy
50 Paola (#2) Gallarate, Italy
51 Janitra Canada
52 Linda Italy
53 Angela Italy
54 Marco (#2) Italy
55 Claudia
56 Mariana
If you would like your family added or removed from this blog, just let me know.
Please consider sending me your grandparents hometowns and birth years, or whatever you can find out, when possible.
Nancy
- - - - -
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.