Bonjour,
Mon nom est Gina Simioni, je serais fière de faire partie de la longue liste des ''Simioni du monde''
Mon grand père est arrivé à Montréal, Québec, Canada aux alentours de 1920, il avait alors 12 ans
Son nom était (car il est décédé depuis fort longtemps) Jimmy Fortunato SimioniMon grand père s'est marié au Québec par correspondance avec ma grand mère Catharina qui venait d'Eucrène.
Le nom de mon père est Carlo, il avait plusieurs frères et soeurs ; Louis, Georgie, Annette, Mafalda,Rita et Maria, tous ont vécus à Ville St-Michel en tant qu'agriculteurs.Maintenant ils demeurent près de la frontière américaine soit Napierville.Je n'ai pas connu mon grand père, je ne sais pas de quel région de l'Italie il provenait.Je remercie Nancy et son conjoint qui de part leur idée des Simionis of the World ferontvéhiculer pleins d'informations et qui sait...peut être aurais je l'occasion de connaître quelqu'unailleurs dans le monde de ma branche de Simioni.Merci encore à Nancy pour son beau travailAu plaisir, Gina
_ _ _
Hello Nancy,
My name is Gina Simioni I have 53 years old and from St-Jacques de Monctalm (near Montreal, Québec, Canada)
My grandfather Jimmy Fortunato Simioni came from Italy and arrived in Montreal around 1915, he was 12 years old.My father was Carlo Simioni he had 2 brothers and 4 sisters;Louis, Georgie, Annette, Maria, Mafalda, and Rita.A lot of them are deceased...
I don't know the history of the Simioni family, I believe I was too young to ask questions at that time, and also my parents are separated.
(Sorry for the mistakes, my english is not very good)I'll enjoy to have some news if somebody know something about them.
And who knows, maybe someday I could visit Italy.
Thanks you have a great idea to make the Simionis of the World.
Gina
__________
Summary:
1. Jimmy Fortunato Simioni, Italy. Immigrated to Canada about 1915.
-- 2. Carlo, Louis, Georgie, Annette, Maria, Mafalda, and Rita.
--- 3. Gina, daughter of Carlo
_____________
ps from Nancy: Gina, your English was fine! I did make a couple of corrections here, but no one needs to worry about grammar. We are all trying new languages... and that's been half the fun!
Summary:
1. Jimmy Fortunato Simioni, Italy. Immigrated to Canada about 1915.
-- 2. Carlo, Louis, Georgie, Annette, Maria, Mafalda, and Rita.
--- 3. Gina, daughter of Carlo
_____________
ps from Nancy: Gina, your English was fine! I did make a couple of corrections here, but no one needs to worry about grammar. We are all trying new languages... and that's been half the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.