Another USA Simioni! Rick and I continue to be amazed to find out "we are not alone". Sylvia also never met anyone else with the Simioni name!
Hi!
My name is Sylvia Simioni and I live in Miramar, Florida, USA and I will turn eighteen on January 28 next year. As I stumbled upon your website, I was astonished. You see, I do not know anyone with my last name; I never met my father. So this is very exciting!
I am sorry that I have no information to give about my descendants, but I was hoping if perhaps you can help me find them and other living relatives.
I also noticed on your page that there is a Richard Simioni (#24) living in West Palm Beach (which is only ONE county away from me) and I am wondering if perhaps you can contact him so I may ask if he knows my father.
The only thing I know about my father is his name: Rodney Simioni. If you have information about him, it would be much appreciated if you had any information about him.
You must understand that this may be my only chance to get to know my father. I have always wondered ever since I was a little girl about my last name and my biological father. I am anxious, nervous, but excited.
I am hopefully expecting your reply and if you have any questions, I am in both Simioni Facebook groups.
Thank you so much!
Sylvia
____________
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.