Cherie Simioni Westergarrd, Chicago, Illinois, USA, and I have also been in contact. While I don't have any family history on her, I want to be sure to make this space for her and hopefully some future information!
Since my husband's Simioni family mostly immigrated to or were born in Michigan, just one State east of Illinois we find it amazing to know after all this time there were other Simionis not that far from us right in the USA! (just 300 miles) We did not know there were others in the USA at all. Maybe we'll connect our families yet!
6May10
We have found connections for Cherie while my husband and I are in Cittadella. Connecting Family # 8 Sandra (Argentina/Miami, Florida) with #11 Marco (Cittadella/Paris), and #19 Cherie (Chicago).
Cherie has added her family info below in a "comment".
- - -
Since my husband's Simioni family mostly immigrated to or were born in Michigan, just one State east of Illinois we find it amazing to know after all this time there were other Simionis not that far from us right in the USA! (just 300 miles) We did not know there were others in the USA at all. Maybe we'll connect our families yet!
6May10
We have found connections for Cherie while my husband and I are in Cittadella. Connecting Family # 8 Sandra (Argentina/Miami, Florida) with #11 Marco (Cittadella/Paris), and #19 Cherie (Chicago).
Cherie has added her family info below in a "comment".
- - -
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.