I'm a bit new at this, but I discovered the Simioni blog (from Facebook, actually), and tried to post my Simioni heritage there. For some reason, the blog or my computer would not cooperate !Anyway, I am a Simioni descendant by way of Winterthur-Zurich, Switzerland...My father married my mother Ilse Isleif (a very rare German name, by the way; she is deceased) who was born in Winterthur, Switzerland.Her mother - my grandmother - was Liberta Isleif (nee' Simioni), and Liberta's parents were Bonifacio and Emirene Simioni (nee' Malagoli; 1885-1966). They moved to Switzerland from Cittadella sometime after Liberta was born (1906-08?), but before WW1.
My great-grandfather Bonifacio was born in 1874. His father was Valentino Simioni, and Valentino's father was Augusto Antonio Simioni. Unfortunately, the "tree" I have in Excell does not list any of their siblings, just the direct line to my nonna Liberta.So, there's a Simioni branch in northern Switzerland to this day. (I've got some stories I can share sometime about them, too:).
-----
Summary:
1. Aususto Antonia Simioni
-- 2. Valentino Simioni
--- 3. Bonifacio and Emirene Simioni (nee' Malagoli; 1885-1966)
---- 4. Liberta Isleif (nee' Simioni), Ralph Foust
----- 5. Robb Foust
-----
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.