We have found our first family connection!
Silvia Simioni, (Family #7 from Cartigliano Italia), spent the afternoon with her nonni who helped her with details of her ancestors. In the process she has discovered she is cousins with Lucas, Massimiliano, Cristian, and their cousin Sergio! (Family #3, Italy)
I'm awaiting her details and will post them here. (see update below)
I am now more sure than ever that we will someday make a connection with Simionis outside of Italy!!
Silvia, want to translate this into Italiano?
-----
April 9, 2009, Note from Nancy
Silvia joined "OneFamily" online and documented several generations of Simionis there in detail. onefamily.ibibo.com/Search/Index/name/simioni/ I have started adding our family too. I hope you'll consider the same!
Here is at least a start of Silvia's Simioni Family Tree:
Matteo Simioni?
Angelo Simioni & Giustina Trento
- 1 Romano Simioni
-- 2 Remo Simioni
- 1 Pia Simioni & Francesco Pedranzin
- 1 Attilio Simioni & Elisabetta Spiga
-- 2 Elio Simioni & Santa Baggio
--- 3 Oscar Simioni & Annalisa Urnato
---- 4 Silvia :)
---- 4 Federica
--- 3 Giancarlo Simioni & Raffaella Pianezzola
---- 4 Giorgia Simioni
---- 4 Gabriele Simioni
-- 2 Lia Simioni & Brollo Ottorino
--- 3 Ruedi Simioni
-- 2 Delfina Simioni & Isidoro Cecchin
-- 2 Gina Simioni & Gino Baggio
-- 2 Livio Simioni & Claudia Guidolin
--- 3 Dania Simioni
--- 3 Matteo Simioni
---- 4 Demetrio Simioni
---- 4 Domenico Simioni
---- 4 Antonietta Simioni
----- 5 Amelia Simioni & Angelo Didone
----- 5
----- 5 Nina Simioni
----- 5 Irma Simioni
---- 5? Rodolfo Simioni
------ 6 Angelo Simioni
oh boy... ok, it's after midnight and I've got my Angelos and Remo and who knows, confused.... I'll have to straighten it out when I can see more details of Silvia's family tree. whew.
Yet to be connected:
Rosetta Simioni
Giuseppe Simioni
Antonio Simioni
Rolando Simioni
Angelo Simioni
Bianca Simioni & Gino Da Aggiungere
Onelia Simioni
(Silvia, you'd better proofread this for me!)
----------
Silvia Simioni, (Family #7 from Cartigliano Italia), spent the afternoon with her nonni who helped her with details of her ancestors. In the process she has discovered she is cousins with Lucas, Massimiliano, Cristian, and their cousin Sergio! (Family #3, Italy)
I'm awaiting her details and will post them here. (see update below)
I am now more sure than ever that we will someday make a connection with Simionis outside of Italy!!
Silvia, want to translate this into Italiano?
-----
April 9, 2009, Note from Nancy
Silvia joined "OneFamily" online and documented several generations of Simionis there in detail. onefamily.ibibo.com/Search/Index/name/simioni/ I have started adding our family too. I hope you'll consider the same!
Here is at least a start of Silvia's Simioni Family Tree:
Matteo Simioni?
Angelo Simioni & Giustina Trento
- 1 Romano Simioni
-- 2 Remo Simioni
- 1 Pia Simioni & Francesco Pedranzin
- 1 Attilio Simioni & Elisabetta Spiga
-- 2 Elio Simioni & Santa Baggio
--- 3 Oscar Simioni & Annalisa Urnato
---- 4 Silvia :)
---- 4 Federica
--- 3 Giancarlo Simioni & Raffaella Pianezzola
---- 4 Giorgia Simioni
---- 4 Gabriele Simioni
-- 2 Lia Simioni & Brollo Ottorino
--- 3 Ruedi Simioni
-- 2 Delfina Simioni & Isidoro Cecchin
-- 2 Gina Simioni & Gino Baggio
-- 2 Livio Simioni & Claudia Guidolin
--- 3 Dania Simioni
--- 3 Matteo Simioni
---- 4 Demetrio Simioni
---- 4 Domenico Simioni
---- 4 Antonietta Simioni
----- 5 Amelia Simioni & Angelo Didone
----- 5
----- 5 Nina Simioni
----- 5 Irma Simioni
---- 5? Rodolfo Simioni
------ 6 Angelo Simioni
oh boy... ok, it's after midnight and I've got my Angelos and Remo and who knows, confused.... I'll have to straighten it out when I can see more details of Silvia's family tree. whew.
Yet to be connected:
Rosetta Simioni
Giuseppe Simioni
Antonio Simioni
Rolando Simioni
Angelo Simioni
Bianca Simioni & Gino Da Aggiungere
Onelia Simioni
(Silvia, you'd better proofread this for me!)
----------
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.