Monday, March 23, 2009

#24 USA Florida Richard V. Simioni

Welcome Richard V. Simioni, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA! Simioni family #24. His grandfather is the Simioni of Simioni furniture in Italy! So, we've finally made ONE connection here. Still, no family-to-family connection, but I still am confident we will!

When I first got involved with "Simionis of the World" group on Facebook that Stephen (Montreal, Canada) started, my husband Rick was surprised to find any other Simionis in North America. As you all know by now, there are a bunch of us! and molto molto in Italy!

What has surprised my husband the most is that we found another Rick Simioni! Well, now we have TWO Rick Simionis (USA & Canada), a Richard Simioni (here, USA), and a Ricardo Simioni (Italy)! Update: add one more -- this Richard's father is also Richard! We now have more Richard/Rick Simionis than my husband thought there were ANY Simionis west of the Atlantic! :-)

Richard, I'm sorry we didn't "meet" sooner as we might have been able to actually meet in person a couple of weeks ago on our trip to Florida!

I hope you will be able to send me some names of your family members to post and add to my Simioni spreadsheet! ...and maybe a family photo or two?

You mentioned to me your relatives own a furniture company, is that the one in Italy that I blogged about below in another posting?

3/24/09 Update from Richard:

1. Umberto Simioni SIMIONI FURNISHINGS
--2. Louie Simioni, i think Venice is were he was born, wife Rosie
--- 3. Robert Simioni - born Pennsylvania, USA
--- 3. Richard J. Simioni - born in New York 1958, wife Ruth
---- 4. Richard V. Simioni - born Florida, USA 1989
---- 4. Samantha - born Florida, 1992


---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.