Ciao Francesco!
It was fun chatting online with you the other day! I am happy to add you to this blog, and hope you will forward some family history -- parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents.
Since you still live in Padova, you may be one of our best links to connect many of us. Just about every Simioni outside of Italy has relatives that lead back to the Padova area! (Castlefranco for my husband's father).
If you would like to translate this into Italian, I'd be glad to add that to this posting.
Send me a family pic too if you want; and/or add one to the "Simionis of the World" group on Facebook!
Nancy Simioni
It was fun chatting online with you the other day! I am happy to add you to this blog, and hope you will forward some family history -- parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents.
Since you still live in Padova, you may be one of our best links to connect many of us. Just about every Simioni outside of Italy has relatives that lead back to the Padova area! (Castlefranco for my husband's father).
If you would like to translate this into Italian, I'd be glad to add that to this posting.
Send me a family pic too if you want; and/or add one to the "Simionis of the World" group on Facebook!
Nancy Simioni
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.