Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Simioni del Mondo" t-shirts

Ciao a tutti!

Last year I had some "Simioni del Mondo" t-shirts made up for gifts which we took to Italy.
I also sent two to our Facebook group creators Tania and Stephan Simioni in Montreal as my thanks for getting our group started.

And, there are also 3 in Brazil as I sent them to Cris Simioni and her brothers last Christmas.

I'm getting ready to order more, and wonder if any Simionis would like to buy one. The shirts cost me about $20 US, and then I would have to add mailing costs. I can bring some to Italy this Fall!

Let me know your size too.  Email me at usanancy@gmail.com if you are interested.

Women's are white with red embroidered words "Simioni del Mondo". Men's are white with green.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.