Sunday, February 8, 2009

#3 ITALY, Monvalle: Lucas, Cristian, and Massimiliano

From Lucas, below! He did post it in "comments" which is something any of you may do. I'm pasting it here for him/you until everyone gets more familiar with Blogging!

Hi Nancy, thank you for this space.
So I can help you a little bit with our family tree:

1. SIMIONI ALFONSO + STELLIN ALDA
--2. PRIMO, AUGUSTA, GIANCARLO, MARIA PIA & SILVANO
---3A. FROM SILVANO: MASSIMILIANO, LUCAS & CRISTIAN
----4A. FROM MASSIMILIANO: SERENA
----4B. FROM CRISTIAN: ALESSANDRO update 2Feb2010: welcome Iris!


Ciaooooo
Lucas

From Sergio
Ciao, here I am, I can add something more about the Simioni in Cavona:
---3B: from Giancarlo: Sergio.
---3C: from Primo: Daniela, Claudio
----4C: from Daniela: Pietro Motti)
----4D: from Claudio: Alessia, Chiara

Update 4/1/09 From Sergio. I'll try to combine it all later.
my grandpa was ALFONSO SIMIONI (b:1905,d:1962), married with ALDA STELLIN.

Alfonso had 4brothers/sister: Augusto(m), Gelindo(m), Clara (f), Marinda(f)
ALFONSO and ALDA (called ALDINA) hade 5 sons:

1) PRIMO (b 1935) , married with MARIA SIRIA BANCHINI
Primo and Maria Siria have 2 sons:
1a)DANIELA, married wth ALESSANDRO MOTTI, son is Pietro Motti
1b)CLAUDIO (1973), married with ROMINA BADIALI. 2 daughters: ALESSIA and CHIARA

2)MARIA PIA (b1937,d2005) married with ROBERTO VOLONTERI.
have 2 daughters:
2a) Roberta Volonteri 2 sons: Francesco and Agnese
2b) Alessia Volonteri

3) GIANCARLO (1939), married with FRANCA COTTA. 1 son:
3a): SERGIO (1976, that is me, as you can guess :D )

4) AUGUSTA (1942) previuosly married with GIANNI FRANZETTI, they have 1 daughter:
4a)LAURA FRANZETTI. Then Augusta and Gianni divorced.

5) SILVANO (1944) married with MARY BARCELLA, and they have 3 sons:
5a)MASSIMILIANO married with Cristina, 1 daugher, SERENA
5b)LUCAS, married with Elena
5c)CHRISTIAN, married with Monica, 1 son: ALESSANDRO



Map: goitaly.lombardy-map.htm

---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.