Wednesday, February 11, 2009

#15 CANADA, Vancouver: Isabelle

HI Nancy,
I know my grandfather was originally from Venice (from what I remember my grandmother telling me) and he was the Simioni. She was a Grilli. I don't think i'm related to any of the Simioni's on the blog but i'm not entirely sure.

So my grandfather was Angelo Simioni he married Mary Grilli and they had two sons Yvanno (Gary) Simioni and Robert Simioni. My father is Robert Simioni and he married my mom Francine Potvin. They had 3 kids, me, my sister Karyn and my brother David. My dad remarried and I have a half sister, Chloe Simioni. My uncle Gary (Yvanno) married Sandra and they have two kids, Micheal Simioni (he's a member of the facebook group that the other Montrealers started) and Alison Simioni. I'm really not sure about everyone's birth years. I'm the only one from my family that no longer lives in Montreal and i'm now on Vancouver Island. Let me know what else you need to know.

I think that pretty much does it for what I know.

It is pretty cool that we are so many... yippee for the internet!

Your new cousin (that sounds nice :) )

Isabelle

- - -

Summary

Generation #1
1. Angelo Simioni, Venice (probably) married to Mary Grilli

-- 2. Yvanno (Gary) Simioni
--- 3. Michael,
Alison Simioni
-- 2. Robert Simioni,
--- 3. Isabelle (Vancouver), Karyn, David, & Chloe Simioni in Montreal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.