Ciao and Merry Christmas!
Buon Natale! Feliz Natal! Feliz Navidad! Joyeux Noël!
Un Natale pieno di amore, pace e felicità -- a Christmas filled with love, peace and happiness!
Si prega di considerare l'invio di me la tua famiglia foto di Natale per questo intervento!
This has been a wonderful year of meeting many more Simionis on Facebook, AND, getting to meet many of you in person when Rick and I visited in May.
Questo è stato un anno meraviglioso di incontrare molti Simionis più su Facebook, e, sempre di incontrare molti di voi di persona con Rick e ho visitato a maggio.
It is fun to share so many Christmas greetings too!
This morning Rick and I have been chatting with Guido Simioni from Treviso. Ciao Guido! Family #70 on my spreadsheet!
Maybe I can use a translator to add to this posting. It's how I keep in touch with so many of you!
Nancy Simioni (and Rick & Julian Simioni)
Born in Detroit, Michigan, USA
If you would like to add your Simioni family Christmas photo to this posting, send it to me by email: usanancy@gmail.com
Be sure to identify everyone in the photo. Maybe we can get a "Simioni around the World" post here!
Nancy, Laura (friend), Julian, & Rick Simioni, in San Diego, California USA
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.