Saturday, May 1, 2010

Simioni d'Italia! And the wedding of Diego Simioni & Elisa Lorenzin

Rick, Roberto, groom Diego, Elisa, Nancy, Francesco and grand-daughter.
(Roberto & Francesco are brothers)

At Francesco's home (father of the groom, Diego)
My husband Rick and I are in Veneto for the marriage of Diego Simioni & Elisa Lorenzin.

Molto Simioni Cugini!


Rick with Roberto Simioni in Thiene


I will update later.
- - - - - - - - - - -
July 12, 2010
I did not think it would be THIS much later, but here I am finally.

Thiene!  
Giulia Simioni was one of my earliest Simioni del Mondo Facebook friends.  I remember being disappointed when I found out she had attended the University of Michigan while we lived there.
She had me become "friends" with her father, Roberto, also.  
And then she introduced me to Elisa Lorenzin who was planning to marry cousin Diego Simioni, and now here we were meeting this large family of Simionis. (Except Giulia, who was working in New York City!)

We met so many in the family in such a short time, we wish we could have stayed a few days longer and got to know more of them. Unfortunately we had to leave the morning after the wedding.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.