Monday, February 22, 2010

Benvenuto Castelfranco Simionis! Barbara, Silvia, Jennifer & Gabriele. And Alice too!

Ciao and Benvenuto to the latest Simioni family I've met via Facebook. Piacere! 
I look forward to sharing a pizza with you in May!

If I have this correct, sisters Jennifer, Barbara, and Silvia, are daughters of Gabriele, and from San Marco di Resana which is just 5 km from Castelfranco Veneto.


Then there is Alice, also a cousin of this family, daughter of Emanuel.  Alice and I have been corresponding, and Emanuel is going to help us try to find connections through his priest and church records! Alice, do you have siblings?

They are relatives of Mattia & Elisa, Gabriele being a brother of their father.  So, I'll combine them as part of Simioni Family #12. 

As always, I look forward to learning grandparents, aunts & uncles.   Nonni, zie, e zii --  (I'm practicing my beginners Italian!) 

For selfish reasons I hope to find out more of all Castelfranco area Simioni families as we plan to come to the area in May, and search for relatives of  my husband's father, Desiderio  and his sister & Amablie, and their parents Anna (or Angela), and Giovanni.   Desiderio came to the Canada/USA in 1920's.  His sister Amabile did not, so there may be cugini still in the area!


Once I get some additional grandparent/nonni background I'll add more to this:


 1. Great-grandparents:  (how do you say that in Italian?)
      _________ Simioni, married to ___________.

-- 2. Nonni: ____________ Simioni, married ___________
and they had at least these 3 sons:

---3.  _____________ Simioni, married to _____________
                 4a. Elisa, May 1, 1983
                 4b. Mattia, February 7, 1990
---3. Gabriele Simioni, January 3, 1958, married ____________
                 4a. Silvia, (currently in Australia)
                 4b. Barbara, February 25, 1988
                 4c. Jennifer
---3. Emanuele Simioni, married ____________
                 4a. Alice


Let's add other brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles.

----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.