Friday, September 4, 2009

Family #11 - FRANCE - Marco in Paris

Today I sent a birthday wish to Marco in Paris (Sept 5th is his birthday).

I was happy to receive a very nice response, AND to learn from him that his father, from Cittadella, has been working on the Simioni family tree also, and is making a book! Hopefully, many of us will be able to connect our families some day!

It is interesting to me that I learned many italiani do not research ancestors but that it is because their families have always resided in italia. That makes sense to me. Those of us whose ancestors left italia and came to other countries are very interested in learning where and when they came from. Do you agree?

Marco,

If you and your father could provide a little information for this blog, that would be awesome!!! and a family photo?

Great grandfather:
Grandfather:
Father:
--- Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.